What would you do if you woke up, you being the only human on earth?

A hypothetical scenerio. answer how you would survive, or what your first thoughts might be.

2 Likes

I would scream and die. However, I don’t think this gaming/tech oriented, you?

2 Likes

I’d feel at peace to be honest, like you can do whatever you want whenever you want. Eat all those unexpired goods, exercising by myself, drive wherever I want, and so many more little things.

I would cogitate on the world, the metaphysical possibilities I’m living in and what’s afterwards. Surely a world that suddenly depletes all humans except you in your sleep is not a real, veridical existence.

2 Likes

The first thing I’d do is configure a stockpile of food, water, and other resources. I mean, if everyone died but me, everything is possible. That includes a zombie apocalypse or an explosion that pulverizes all the supplies that I didn’t hoard.

Next thing I’d do is devote my life to science. Why? Because I’m going to need to get pregnant, or else human extinction would die out. But to get pregnant, I would need another person who’s a male, which is not possible.

So for the next few years of my sad life, I’d try to find a way to get pregnant (maybe with a sperm? Who knows?).

All in all: I’d try to reproduce, as long as a bloodthirsty animal doesn’t kill me first.

2 Likes