[Random] Do you have difficulty sometimes choosing what to watch on Netflix?

Discussed this with a few friends and apparently this is a common occurrence with most given the abundance of content on Netflix.

1 Like

@Alex thoughts?

I have stopped watching Netflix and TV in general - lack of variety is one of the reasons. Netflix doesn’t have a large number if quality shows or movies spread across all genres.

Why is this?

Because Netflix prioritizes its time and budget on pumping out as many “Netflix Originals” as Fast & Furious pumps out movies (And still Netflix only has the 3 oldest ones lol). Netflix relies on a few super shows, like Breaking Bad and The Office.

What about you, do you struggle finding things to watch?

3 Likes

Netflix is not as good as it used to be. At the time of writing this, The Dark Knight is a good movie that is on Netflix I highly recommend that. Some good shows would be anything from the breaking bad series (el Camino and better caul Saul included). If you are into sci fi I would also recommend “ Altered Carbon” essentially a cyberpunk/ blade runner show where people can reincarnate themselves using “ sleeves”. I agree though. Netflix doesn’t have much variety and when it does, it’s several “B” movies that suck ass.

EDIT: Yikes I just recommend The Dark Knight to someone that has the name Batman :joy:

3 Likes

@Alex @decoyminoy_on_Twitch thanks for the prompt response!

What are your thoughts about a polling platform that helps you decide what to watch when you’re stuck between two(or more) movies/shows?

1 Like

Np. Sorry for recommending a movie you’ve probably seen multiple times haha

1 Like

Hahaha, the dark Knight never gets old my guy

Polling platform on Netflix? I think that’s a good idea! Picking between two random shows/movies should make things interesting…

2 Likes

I stopped watching TV. I found I could be more productive, even if it means being left out in current trends. Even when I do watch TV, I use Hulu because it’s cheaper, and it has all the good shows Netflix removed.

2 Likes

I recommend The Haunting of Hill House, Peaky Blinders, and Mind Hunter! :blush:

1 Like